SureCan's Replacement Spout fits on any size can 2.2 Gallon or 5 Gallon. It is easy to replace and install, see instructions below.
Please follow the instructions below on how to properly replace your Spout Assembly
1. Pry locking pin up w/ small screwdriver (Carful not to damage the can wall).
2. Loosen the nut.
3. Grab spout elbow, twist, and pull assembly away from the body of the can.
4. Lubricate O-rings on the new assembly.
5. Insert the end of the spout assembly into the valve opening. (NOTE: Press strait into the valve opening until fully seated)
6. Hand Tighten nut and then wrench tighten until the pin reaches the 1 O'clock position, (careful not to over tighten or cross threads.)
7. Press locking pin down.
Watch the installation video - CLICK HERE