Replacement Blue Thumb Button Assembly 2.2 Gal or 5 Gal SureCan
SureCan's replacement Thumb Button Assembly fits on any size can 2.2 Gallon or 5 Gallon and is easy to replace and install.
Please follow the instructions below on how to properly replace your Thumb Button Assembly
1. Remove old rivet pins w/ diagonal hand cutters, CAUTION: Do not use power tools near fuel cans during replacement assembly. NOTE: May be necessary to cut away at the plastic portion of the thumb button to get to the rivets
2. Position thumb button assembly over pivot hole.
3. Insert #10 machine screw through thumb button spring and pivot hole of the can.
4. Insert second #10 machine screw through thumb button and lift rod hole.
5. Tighten #10 nuts onto the screws until the screw is flush with the nut.
Watch the installation video - CLICK HERE